Cake on Fire?! Campfire Cake
A cake that realistically reproduces a camp bonfire.
Does this remind you of camping?
■ Cooking time: about 60 minutes
■ Ingredients cost: about 1,410 yen
・ Chocolate sauce ... 100 g
・ Fresh cream ... 300 ml
・ Sponge cake ... 2 units
・ Candy ... 100g
・ Stone chocolate ... 20 g
・ Sweet snacks ... 6 sticks
・ Marzipan (orange) ... 150 g
Place the cream and chocolate sauce in a bowl and whip to make chocolate cream.
1. Place sponge cake and spread chocolate cream. Add another layer of sponge cake. Apply chocolate cream all around.
2. Squeeze the remaining chocolate cream to the about 1 cm high on the edge of the circle.
3. Arrange the skewers on the cooking sheet and heat in a 200 ° C oven for 5 minutes.
4. Use a toothpick to draw a line to pull the candy upward. While it is still warm, round it up on a cooking sheet.
5. Make a brick shape with marzipan and paste it around the cake.
6. Complete with cakes, sweets, and the glaze from step 4.
※ The melted candy is very hot. Please pay attention so as to not burn yourself.
※ The smoke is for the image only.
Production: Miura Kikiko