1. Paint a layer of nail polish
2. Cut the masking tape into thinly triagle shapes on a cutting mat.
3. Stick one of triangle tape on the center of nail, let bottom of triangle toward nail base.
4. Stick another two tapes on the same nail, leave rooms in between.
5. Paint a layer of black color nail polish
6. Peel the tapes off when the polish is dry completely.
7. Apply a layer of top coat then stick a stone to the point of sharp end of tapes.
8. Seal it with top coat to finish!
produced by esNAIL