No Braiding! No Curling! 2 Simple Ponytail ‘Do’s
It is a hair arrangement that can be cute easily with just a bit of effort ♡
1. Make a ponytail on the back of the head.
2. Tighten the thin rubber so that it is slanted.
3. Pull out the hair between the rubber.
4. Add rubber according to the length of the hair and pull out the hair.
5. Also tie the ends of the hair by sliding the rubber.
6. Wrap a thin string (orange) over the rubber.
7. Finished with a bow at the end of the ribbon.
1. Make a ponytail on the back of the head and hide the rubber with a tress.
2. Divide the hair bundle into two.
3. Twist the hair bundles together and twist them tight.
4. After twisting to the last area, tie the ends with hair rubber and add hair accessories as you like.
Model: Makino Masuzu
Hair and makeup: Yuriko Watanabe @KNOW WHO