White bread (8-slice loaf) ... 2 slices
Mustard ... appropriate amount
Mayonnaise ... appropriate amount
● Eggs ... 4 (L size)
● Sugar ... 1 teaspoon
● Soup stock ... 70ml
● Soy sauce ... 1 tablespoon
● Mayonnaise ... 1 tablespoon
1. Cut off the bread ear and put an appropriate amount of mayonnaise and mustard on.
2. Break four eggs into a bowl, add all the ingredients marked with ● and mix them with chopsticks without whisking.
3. Pour the egg mixture into a deep plastic container the same size as the bread, microwave it for 3 minutes at 500 W, stir once, and heat it again at 500 W for 3 minutes 30 seconds.
4. Finish the heating once it inflates 5 to 6 cm and no egg liquid remains when looking from the side. Take out the thick-baked egg on top of some plastic wrap, tightly wrap and shape it, weigh it down with the bat etc. from above for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Once nicely shaped, sandwich it with bread, cut in half, and wrap it in wax paper, and it’s done♪