Even with the same hairstyle and hair color, the impression changes dramatically just by changing the bangs!
* Arrange 1
1. Lower your bangs and moisten them evenly with a hair mist.
2. Divide the bangs in the middle and sandwich the center with a duckart (clip).
3. Dry with a dryer. After drying with warm air, remove heat with cold air.
4. Remove the clip and apply a small amount of wax to your hands.
5. Wrap the hair with a straight iron and finish it.
* Arrange 2
1. Remove the bangs and wrap the ends inside with a straight iron. At this time, hold the iron horizontally and curl it.
2. Divide the bangs into three bundles and mix them. At this time, hold the iron vertically.
3. Curl the hair around the face is and fix to complete.
Cast: Hitomi Matsuo
Hair and makeup: Yuriko Watanabe @KNOW WHO