■ Ingredients （15cm mould 1 serve）
・Chocolate sponge cake…1 layer
・Spearmint…few for garnishing purpose.
Cut bubble wrap into cake size(length about 2-3 cm)（Spray alcohol on its surface and dry before use）
Cut the chocolate sponge layer in half, spread whipped cream on the layer and decorate strawberries on it.
1. Add smaller pieces of chocolate to top of a double boiler, stir it constantly with silicone spatula until it begins to melt
2. Have the bubble side of bubble wrap face up, pour the melting chocolate that made at step 1 over the wrap. Spread the creamy chocolate gently on the wrap with a bread knife.
3. Wait until the chocolate is harden. Have the bubble face outside, then start sticking the completed honeycomb-like chocolate sheet to the cake.
4. Remove the bubble wrap gently from the chocolate sheet.
5. Place strawberries and preferred berries on a cake to create your own decoration. Enjoy♪