<Ribbon Binding Clip with Masking Tape!>
■ Material cost: $1
■ Working time: 15 minutes
· Masking tape
· Binder clip
· Glue gun
1. Stick the adhesive surface of the masking tape together and cut it to 6 cm and 7 cm.
2. Fold 7 cm tape in half and fold in half again to make M shape.
3. Cut with scissors.
4. Cut a small piece of masking tape and wind it around the center of the ribbon.
5. Fold the 6 cm tape made in 1 in half and cut the edge into a triangle.
6. Cut the opposite side as shown in clip and spread it, and cut the center.
7. Attach each part with glue gun to 4 and attach it to double clip and complete.
<DIY: Masking Tape Necklace>
・Metal blanks for resin
・Round jump ring
1. Put masking tape on the metal blank.
2. Push the edge with a wooden spatula.
3. Cut the excess tape with utility knife.
4. Pour resin into the metal blank.
5. Use UV light to harden it.
6. Attach round jump ring to metal blank.
7. Pass a chain through.
…And it’s done♡