It is a dessert that is perfect for displaying, with a touch of decoration
■ Working time about 90 minutes
■ Ingredients cost about 1350 yen
・ Matcha tea ... 2 tablespoons
・ Milk ... 100 ml
Gelatin: 10 g
・ Fresh cream ... 200 ml
・ Biscuit ... 50 g
・ Melted butter ... 35 g
・ Strawberry chocolate ... 100 g
・ Meringue ... appropriate amount
・ Fresh cream, put sugar and make 7 parts
・ Put mixed biscuits and melted butter in circle pan and flatten and chill in refrigerator
1. Put milk and matcha in a pot and warm it. Mix, add gelatin and mix again
2. Add step 1 into a bowl. Cool while mixing until it is thickened with ice water
3. Add prepared fresh cream into step 2. Divide into several portions, mix, pour into circular shape on pan and cool in refrigerator for 2 hours
4. Put melted strawberry chocolate in a dish and rotate around. While rotating it, spread it on the semi-dome shaped dish, then chill in the refrigerator.
5. Make circles in the shaped dome from step 4 in shape with a heated tool
6. Place Matcha mousse on prepared biscuits and squeeze meringue on top.
7. Put the dome on the cake to finish.
Production: Miura Kikiko