Delicious Drizzled Strawberry Pound Cake
I feel spring ♡
■ Ingredients (for one pound type)
Strawberry ... 150g
Sugar ... 30g
Lemon juice ... 1 tbsp
Hot cake mix ... 200g
Eggs ... 2
Milk ... 50ml
Butter (unsalted) ... 50g
White chocolate ... Approximately 50 g (for one chocolate bar)
Strawberry ... 3
Honey ... moderate amount
Mint ... moderate amount
Put a cooking sheet on the mold.
Heat butter in a microwave (500w for 30 seconds to 1 minute) and melt it into butter.
Strawberries for toppings are stripped and cut in half vertically. Mix with honey.
1. As for the strawberry to be put into the pound cake, take the shavings and cut it into 1 cm squares. Put 1 cm strawberry, sugar and lemon juice in a heat-resistant container and heat in a microwave (500 w, 2 and a half minutes). Separate into pulp and juice.
2. Put pancake mix, egg, milk and melted butter in a bowl and mix well with a whisk. Add strawberry pulp and a little strawberry juice and mix with a spatula.
3. Pour into a mold and bake for 30-40 minutes in an oven preheated to 170 ° C. When cooled, remove from the mold.
4. Put white chocolate in a heat-resistant container and heat it in the microwave to melt it (500w for about 1 minute). Add the remaining strawberry juice and mix.
5. Sprinkle 4 on the pound cake. Finish decorating with strawberry and mint ♪