[Things to prepare]
・ Sukeru-kun (transparent clay)
・ Acrylic paint (orange)
・ Clay spatula
・ Nail polish (white / orange)
・ UV-LED resin
・ Resin coloring agent Jewel Agate (Orange)
・ UV-LED light
・ Pot type glass dome
・ Glass dome cover
・ Round part
・ Keychain parts
1. Color Sukeru-kun clay.
2. Flatten the rounded clay and cut into 8 equal parts with a spatula.
3. Make an orange shape with a toothpick according to the notch.
4. Apply nail polish in the order of white and orange.
5. Color the resin.
6. Pour the resin in the teapot glass dome.
7. Cut the orange in half.
8. Put orange in the teapot glass dome.
9. Place the lid and cure.
10. Completed with chain and key chain parts.