■ Time: About 20 minutes
■ Cost: About $1
■ Ingredients (amount easy to make)
Orange juice ... 4 tablespoons
Grape juice ... 4 tablespoons
Gelatin ... 4 teaspoons (2 teaspoon each)
Water ... appropriate amount
Ice ... appropriate amount
Oil (for food purposes) ... appropriate amount
Pour a suitable amount of edible oil into the bowl (small) and cool it in a refrigerator overnight.
Cool the bowl (large) in the freezer overnight.
1. Add gelatin in orange juice and in grape juice, heat in a microwave (500 W, 30 to 40 seconds), and dissolve the gelatin well.
2. Cool and put in the dispenser.
3. Put ice and water in the bowl (large) and put the bowl (small) filled with oil inside.
4. Drop one drop from the dispenser into the bowl (small). Wait ten minutes until the jelly solidifies and wash the jelly with water.
5. Top on sweets of your choice, and it's done♪