Did you know this is a classic cake made with sweet potatoes in Korea?
Introducing sweet potato cream exquisite cake ♡
・ Sweet potato ... 700g
・ Soy milk ... 120ml.
・ Fresh cream ... 80ml
・ Butter… 35g
・ Honey ... 30g
・ Sponge cake: appropriate amount
・ Syrup: appropriate amount
・ Whipped cream: appropriate amount
・ Thyme: appropriate amount
・ Peel and boil the sweet potatoes.
・ Add soy milk, fresh cream, butter and honey to the pan and warm to make a cream base
・Divide the sponge cake into 3 equal parts.
1. Roughly crush the sweet potatoes.
2. Put crushed sweet potatoes in a warm cream base and mix until smooth.
3. Apply plenty of syrup to the sponge cake.
4. Place the sweet potato cream on top of 3 and spread it to stack the sponge cake.
5.Apply whipped cream on the surface of 4.
6. Sprinkle shaved sponge cake to complete.
Production: Kyoko Miura