· Eggs ... 2
· Sugar ... 1 teaspoon (for egg yolk), 1 teaspoon (for egg white)
· Soy source ... 1 teaspoon (for egg yolk), 1 teaspoon (for egg white)
· Water ... 1 teaspoon (for egg yolks), 1 teaspoon (for egg white)
· Salad oil ... appropriate amount
· Sliced cheese ... 1 sheet
1. Divide eggs into yolk and white and put in a bowl. Divide again egg white for small amount (2 teaspoons) .
2. Mix well egg yolk and egg white, add sugar, soy sauce and water, and mix them.
3. Heat the frying pan, pour salad oil, grill egg whites and roll.
4. Next, pour the egg yolk and when the surface dries, stop the fire and pull out like a polka dot pattern.
5. Pour the egg white (2 teaspoons which was divided on step 1) into the polka dot with spoon, put the slice cheese and bake it with a low heat, and when the polka dot gets dry, get rolling and complete♪