Stand out with your fingertips! Glittery Gradient Nails✨
By using a sponge, the glitter spreads more beautifully
1. Apply sheer beige twice.
2. Apply glue around fingers.
3. Draw reverse French nail in white at the base.
4. Apply silver glitter to the sponge, and apply a glitter gradient from the tip.
5. Pick up only the big hologram parts from the glitter and place it on the tip and base.
6. Peel off the surrounding glue and apply top coat to complete.
produced by esNAIL
Nail model recruitment
Nail model introduction