Puffy waffle pattern
I tried to reproduce it on my nails ♡
1. Apply white beige twice as a base.
2. Draw a checkered pattern in the same color. Stack 3-4 times to raise the height.
3. Put brown gel on the sponge and dab it.
4. Apply a thin matte gel so that the mesh is not crushed, and then wipe it off.
5. File the surface with a file.
6. Put a lot of transparent yellow gel on a fine brush and put it on like three-dimensional honey. Stack two or three times to increase the height.
7. Complete when hardened.
produced by esNAIL