An ice glass that can be eaten entirely with crushed hydrangea jelly of hydrangea. It’s perfect for the scenery of the rainy season!
・ Water (for ice) ... appropriate amount
・ Cider ... appropriate amount
・ Hot water ... 70 ml
・ Syrup (Blue Curacao / Grape) ... 1 tbsp
・ Gelatin: 10 g
1. Put water in a round ice maker and freeze it in a freezer for 2 hours.
2. Remove the ice from the ice maker, open a hole to fit the straw and take out the water.
3. Add hot water, syrup and gelatin and mix. Pour into a syringe and chill in a refrigerator.
4. Squeeze the syringe jelly into an ice glass.
5. Complete by pouring the cider.
Production: Miura Kiyoko
Camera: Daikyoji Satoshi