INGREDIENTS ( ROUNDE CAKE MOULD 15CM)
Coconut sable ...90g
1. Place the sable in the zip-bag, crack the cookies into little pieces with a rolling pin.
2. Add melted butter in the bag then combine them well. Place a sheet of baking paper in the mould, trim the paper into round shape before put it in the mould.
Pour the mixture into the mould then gently press the cookies into a flat base.
3. Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl, whisk it properly. then add eggs, honey and strawberry jam in it, have them combine well.
4. Add yogurt in then blend it slightly, add plain flour and chopped strawberries in , blend it properly. Pour the mixture in the mould.
5. Transfer it to a 170 degrees oven to bake for 45 mins.