Ice Cream Seashell Sandwich
In Japan, this is called a “monaka”!
Get ready for summer weather with this cool treat~
■ Cooking time: about 30 minutes
■ Ingredients cost: About 250 yen
· White rice powder ... 60g
· Water ... 40ml
· Corn starch ... 10 g
· Salad oil ... appropriate amount
· Ice ... proper amount
· Food color ... appropriate amount
· Silver dragees ... appropriate amount
1. Add white rice flour, cornstarch to the bowl, mix in, add water little by little, add a food color and mix.
2. Apply a salad oil to the mould, put mixture from step 1 on it, place another mould from above and press it tightly
3. Add some weights on the second mould and bake for 12 minutes in a 230 degree Celsius oven. Remove it from the mold when the heat cools down.
4. Complete with ice and silver dragees
Production: Miura Kiko