Even if you peel it, it looks exactly the same from the inside! ☆
■ Cooking time: About 40 minutes
■ Ingredients cost: Approximately 500 yen
· White rice powder ... 15 g
· Sugar ... 15 g
· Water ... 40ml
· White rice ... 350 g
· Coloring matter ... appropriate quantity
· Potato starch ... proper amount
(Preparation 1-2: Making a paste)
1. Place a white rice powder, sugar and water in a pot and turn on the heat while mixing
2. Add sweet bean paste and dehydrate for about 5 minutes. If, when you touch with your fingers, it is still sticky then keep it over heat for another few minutes
3. Divide into two halves, and add coloring to one side. Stretch the uncolored portion into the desired shape and put a little potato starch on it.
4. Wrap 3 in a kneading paste colored yellow.
5. Add green and brown paste to the previous part and it is completed.