Preparation: Crumble chocolate into a heat-resistance bowl. Microwave and melt it.
1. Put water and sugar into a hear-resistance bowl and melt it over hot water.
Add starch syrup and melt it.
2. Add 1 into chocolate and mix it until it sticks together.
3. Round the chocolate dough to small balls. Round relatively smaller to
make core of flower and relatively bigger to make rose petals.
4. Roll the core part chocolate and put petals around it one by one.
5. Pour custard into tart crust and set 4 on it.
Enjoy your cake♡