How did you make that?! Radish Art Challenge! ♪
Grated radish art is an edible decoration made of grated radish ♪
You can challenge various shapes!
Case 1. For grilled fish
1. Make radish.
2. Squeeze water onto paper towel on colander
CHECK POINT! You can make grated radish in two ways: fluffy and smooth.
3. Adjust the shape (cat, etc.) on the plate with chopsticks or toothpick.
4. Color with soy sauce.
Case 2. Pasta
1. Mix a bit of grated radish with chili pepper to make it red.
2. Form into your favorite shape (eg chicken) and serve on top of pasta.
Case 3. Oden
1. Make the boiled spinach into a paste.
2. Mix with a little daikon grated radish to turn green.
3. Form it as you like (Mount Fuji, etc.) and put it on top of the rice cake.
Case 4. In a pot
1. Put leafy vegetables and mushrooms that resemble a meadow in a pot.
2. Grate the radish.
3. Mix with a little daikon grated to turn pink.
4. Form it as you like (mother sheep and children) and put it on the ingredients.
On the web, parent and child horoscope and childcare manga are updated daily ♪