Ingredients: Tomato Paste (Tomato&Mushroom), 1 Onion, 1Tbsp of Cream Cheese, Beef, Pasta
1. Pour water and add a few drops of olive oil.
2. When water starts to boil, put salt and pasta in.
3. When pasta is cooked, take it out and wash it with cold water.
1. Put tomato paste into a pot.
2. Add a tbsp. of cream cheese.
3. Chop beef and stir-fry it. Do the same thing with the onion.
4. Keep boil them after putting all chopped beef and onion in. Stir and heat it until it simmers.
Pour the sauce over the pasta ~~!