· Resin clay white
· Gummy bear
· UV Resin Taiyo-no-shizuku gummy type
· Resin coloring agent houseki-no-shizuku pink
· Toning palette
· UV light
· UV-LED resin hoshi-no-shizuku HARD
1. Make resin clay a ball by kneading.
2. Push one gummy bair to the resin clay and dry. Remove gummy bear when clay dries.
3. Place the gummy type resin in the toning palette and color with the colorant.
4. Pour resin into the mold made of resin clay and solidify.
5. Complete by attaching resin taken out of mold to earphones !!