You can create and a quick and cute hair style with just 4 braids!
1. First, divide your hair in half. Parting in the middle does not create that much volume, so i recommend parting on the side. The split the two sections both in half(front and back) to create 4 different pieces. Braide the four pieces.
2. Pull pieces out of the braid for a more rough look.
3. Don't forget the back braids as well!
4. Roll in the ends of the braids in the back and pin into place
5. As the braids in the front are thin, just pull them back and pin into place.
6. Adjust according to your liking on how it looks from the front and pull together all the pieces. Roll in the ends.
The braids are just pinned into place so it is super easy!
It really keeps hold throughout the day as well!
Definitely give it a try!