Addictive Taiwanese Red Bean Dessert!
A colorful arrangement of Taiwanese sweets! Enjoy the sweet and salty egg yolk’s exquisite sweet combination ♡
■ Ingredients (9 servings)
・ Weak flour (hakurikiko) ... 100g
・ Lard ... 10g
・ Water ... 40ml
・ Powder sugar ... 10g
・ Weak flour ... 65g
・ Lard ... 35g
・ Food color… Pink, yellow, orange, purple, cyan
・ Salt… 500g
・ Yellow yolk ... 9
・ Anko (Red bean paste - smooth) ... 270g
1. Put egg yolk on top of salt and cover with salt for 4 days.
2. Put all the ingredients of the dough in a bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Mix all the materials of the folding dough into 5 equal parts and color each.
4. Bake the salted egg yolk in a 150 degrees Celsius oven for 15 minutes.
5. Stretch the dough and wrap the folding dough on top. Roll with a rolling pin and cut it in three. Further roll.
6. Cut to 4cm thickness, roll and wrap with salted egg yolk. Bake in a 180 degree Celsius oven for 25 minutes to complete.
Production: Kyoko Miura