· Sewing machine
· Marking pin
· Needle and thread
1. Fold cloth in half so that the surfaces face inside and sew the ends together. (Leave top 10 cm unsewn.)
2. Fold the end sewn in 1 in thirds and sew with sewing machine so the ends do not get frayed.
3. Of the 10 cm left unsewn, take 6 cm from the top, pin with marking pins and sew about 1 cm above and below. (Leave about 4 cm space for the ribbon to pass through later.)
4. Fold hem three times in 1 cm width and sew with sewing machine.
5. Turn the cloth over to the front.
6. Fold another long and thin cloth into four so the ends are folded in and fold in the short ends as well.
7. Sew all sides to make the ribbon cloth.
8. Open a hole at the end with a little cut and pull through opening made in 3 with a pin etc.