Valentine’s season means chocolate! For something a little different, why not try these fun chocolates?
■ Cooking time About 40 minutes
■ Ingredients cost approx. 730 yen
· Coating chocolate (white) ... 200 g
· Topping sugar ... your choice
· Icing cream ... appropriate amount
1. Melt the coating chocolate with hot water
2. Place in silicone mold, cool in a refrigerator for 4 minutes, turn it over when the side is cooled a little, pour out the extra chocolate. Cool in the refrigerator for 5 minutes
3. Once step 2 has set, remove it from the mold and draw a pattern with icing.
4. Place the topping sugar and message card in one half of the ball and attach it to the other half with the coating melted chocolate
Production: Miura Kiko