Pig and Bear Party!♪ Fluffy 3D Animal Bread
Pigs with pearls, bears with salmon?
Includes trolley and chocolate. We propose fluffy bread like a stuffed animal ♡
・ Strong flour (kyorikiko)… 400g
・ Salt… 5g
・ Sugar… 40g
・ Milk ... 400ml
・ Yeast … 6g
・ Butter… 40g
・ White ball chocolate ... 5
・ Fish shaped ramune… appropriate amount
・ Silver dragees… appropriate amount
・ Food color: brown / pink
1. Add the flour, sugar and salt to a bowl and mix gently.
2. Add warm milk, food color and yeast.
(Adjust the food color and the proportion of the dough according to the character you are making)
3. Put on a table, add butter and knead until smooth. Ferment at 40 degrees for 50 minutes.
4. When the dough becomes twice the size, bleed the air and divide it into 60g x 5 pieces, 40g x 5, 5g x 10, 3g x 25 (5 of which are uncolored nasal cloth) and round. Wrap the ball of chocolate in 40g of dough.
5. Place the dough in an animal shape in the chiffon cake mold. (60g for body, 40g for head) Spread a wet cloth and ferment for 30 minutes.
6. Bake in a 160 degree oven for 20 minutes to complete.
Production: Kiriko Miura