<What to prepare>
・ KIYOHARA LED & UV craft resin
・ Resin colorant “Houseki no Shizuku” cyan, purple, white
・ Blue glitter powder
・ Toning plate
・ Toning stick
・ UV light
・ Gold sand
1. Bend the handle of the spoon.
2. Color the resin with a colorant, pour it into the spoon well and apply it with a toning stick. Harden for about 10 seconds with UV light.
3. Apply the white resin colorant with a stick and draw a galaxy to cure. Paint the part you want to darken twice.
4. Put out transparent resin and put gold sand. Harden for about 10 seconds with UV light.
5. Apply transparent resin again to smooth the surface, coat and complete.
* Since some spoons are hard and do not bend, use materials that are easy to do so.
* Use gloves and ventilate the room during work.
* Be careful when handling the resin as it will be hot.