It is a cheese cake perfect for eating with afternoon tea ♡
■ Cooking time: About 80 minutes
■ Ingredients cost Approx. 720 yen
Cheese cake dough
· Egg yolk ... 1
· Sugar ... 50g
· Flour 15g
· Milk ... 200ml
· Cream cheese ... 200 g
· Butter ... 100g
· Honey ... 80g
· Light flour(hakurikiko) ... 170g
Mix the butter and honey (after they become room temperature) until smooth.
Sift the wheat flour, mix and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Put egg yolk, sugar in the bowl and mix until whitish.
Sift the flour and mix.
Add milk and let it cook over fire until it thickens, add cream cheese and mix.
1. Roll 80g cookie dough into balls, put in muffin mold, and push the dough in with a cup to make the shape.
2. Bake the cheesecake dough into a cup-shaped cookie in a 180-degree Celsius oven for 30 minutes.
3. Make the base part and the handle part with the extra cookie dough and bake it in a 170 degree Celsius oven for 20 minutes.
4. Completed by attaching handle and base of the cup using white chocolate.