<What to prepare>
・ KIYOHARA LED & UV craft resin coating solution
・ Thicker straw
・ UV light
・ Thicker masking tape
・ KIYOHARA LED & UV craft resin liquid
・ Resin colorant “Jewel Drops” 雫 Orange
・ Glass beads
・ Resin clay for handicraft: yellow ocher, brown
・ Lace knitting
・ Plain smartphone case
・ Deco Princess Glue/bond
(If desired) Character transfer seal
* When handling uncured resin, use poly gloves, etc., and be careful not to get the liquid on the skin. During and after use, ventilate the room. Also, be careful of burns because the freshly cured resin has heat.
1. Apply resin coating solution evenly to the end of the straw and cure with UV light for about 10 seconds.
2. Remove the cured resin from the straw.
3. Round off the thick masking tape with the adhesive side facing down and stick it flat to the workbench. Place the cured resin tube on top of it, drop the resin solution inside, cure with UV light for about 10 seconds, and make a cup.
4. Put the orange-colored resin solution with a colorant into a resin cup, and insert glass beads with tweezers.
5. Unwind the clip and cut with pliers. Place in orange resin solution and cure with UV light for about 10 seconds. * Please note the cut of the clip.
6. Crush the yellow ochre clay to an appropriate amount and press it against a very small piece of brown clay, and pull out that part with a straw.
7. Lightly press the lace etc. on the clay taken out of the straw to make the texture of the cookie. Leave to dry completely.
8. Prepare a plain smartphone case and paste the juice or cookies made with the bond/glue. Complete when it is completely dry. Decorate with a character transfer sticker around if you like.