■ Cooking time: about 60 minutes (excluding time to rest in the refrigerator)
■ Material cost: Approx. $4
· Powdered sugar ... 60 g
· Beaten eggs ... 20 g
· Cake flour ... 200g
· Salted butter ... 100 g
· Cocoa powder ... 3g
· Black cocoa powder ... 3g
· Food coloring (green) ... a little
· Powdered sugar ... 30 g
· Lemon juice ... a few drops
· Egg whites ... 3g
· Food coloring (black) ... a little
· Chocolate pen (green) ... 1
(Preparation) Cut butter in small cubes and bring it to room temperature. (Summer: leave out about 30 minutes, winter: about 3-4 hours)
Sift flour two times.
1. Mix the butter with a whipper to make it creamy. Add powdered sugar and mix further until it gets whitish and fluffy.
2. Add the egg little by little, and mix well each time.
3. Add flour, and mix like cutting it with a rubber spatula until it powder is incorporated and disappears. When dough starts to be one ball, gather by hand.
4. Separate the dough into three equal parts, add cocoa powder, black cocoa powder, and food coloring (green) respectively, and knead by hand until there is no unevenness in color.
5. Wrap each in plastic wrap and flatten it, and put each disk in a refrigerator for 1 hour.
6. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll out the dough to a thickness of 5 mm with a rolling pin.
7. After cutting out with bear, cat, crocodile cookie cutters, arrange them on the baking tray.
For bear cookies: Stretch out the hands and bake it with the arm rounded around aluminum foil.
For cat cookies: Bend the tail part to make it easier to hang on the cup.
For crocodile cookies: cut a notch in the mouth and spread it out to make it easier to hang on the cup.
8. Bake in an oven preheated to 160 ° C for 15-20 minutes. Cool. (If the surface is browning too much, cover with aluminum foil.)
9. Decorate with icing (face of cat), food color (crocodile and bear eyes), chocolate pen (pattern of crocodile).