■ Working time: 30 minutes
■ Material cost: $3
· 3 tablespoons white sugar
· 2 teaspoons water
· Silicone heart-shape mold (Daiso)
· Food coloring
· Heat resistant container
· Plastic wrap
1) Add white sugar and water in a heat-resistant container, and cover gently with wrap.
(※Make sure not to mix because it is harder for it to solidify when mixed)
Heat at 600W for 1 minute 40 seconds paying close attention.
2) Spoon into silicone mold
3) Put food coloring on the end of a toothpick and color
(※It will solidify quickly so color right away)
4) Dry for about 10 minutes. Done!