---- CARAMEL SAUCE----
・Vanilla essence...few drops
1. Place sugar in a sauce pan then cook in low heat until the color comes out
Turn the heat off as soon as the color comes, add lukewarm water in the pan to make caramel sauce, pour the sauce in couple of containers.
2. Place eggs, sugar, vanilla essence in a mixing bowl, combine well. Add milk in the mixture to combine.
3. Transfer the mixture to a pan, cook in low heat until it goes sticky. keep stirring while cooking. Add gelatin in the pan when the texture becomes sticky
4. Pour the pudding liquid to the containers then let it chill in the freezer
5. Top with heavy cream, preferred fruits to finish