1. Make a middle-up pony tail with top section of hair, pull out the side hair.
2. Twist a bunch of lower side hair, then let it stay upon the rubber band to cover
3. Repeat same to another side hair, cross the twisted side hair, let it stay upon the other twisted bunch
4. Separate the lower hair section into two bunches, twist them together then stop with a rubber band
5. Lift up the lower bunch to make a bun, secure with pins
6. Pull ou sections of top hair to loosen, this makes the hairdo look more natural