1. Let the left side of T-shirts face toward you.
2. Position your right hand on the neck part then position your left hand in the centre of cloths, ready to grab the points.
3. Right hands must grab two layers of clothes when lift up.
4. Lift up to finish folding!
"American Army style"
1. Let the bottom of cloths face forward you.
2. Roll up a thin layer of bottom.
3. Fold inward the both sides of shoulder, arms parts, then roll up the wrist parts as well to make a clean finish.
4. Start rolling from the top of neck area down to the bottom to connect to the layer you made.
5. Use the bottom layer of rolled-up part to seal the rolled-down part to finish.