Easy and so delicious! Hotdog w/ Rice Buns
Really easy and kind of cute!? ♪
Not only children but also adults will enjoy it.
It is perfect for any picnic!
・ Rice ... about 120 g (for one)
・ Grilled nori (seaweed) ... 3/4 pieces (for one piece)
~ Sausage ver. ~
Lettuce + Winner + Ketchup
~ Fried chicken ver. ~
Shiso leaf + fried chicken + white sesame
~ Rolled omelet ver.~
Lettuce + fried egg(rolled omelet) + ketchup
1. Sprinkle salt on the wrap, lightly cook the rice and make it into a bowl shape.
2. Cut 1/4 of the dried seaweed sheet and place step 1 in the middle of the remaining space.
3. Make cuts along the dotted lines.
4. Set the nods at both ends of the cut and wrap from the end, then wrap in the upper and lower nori and leave for about 5 minutes. (This is so the seaweed softens onto the rice.)
5. Remove the wrap and slice 1/3 deep to create space for ingredients to fit in.
POINT: It’s easier to cut with a wet knife!
Parent-child horoscope and parenting cartoon is updated daily if it is WEB ♪