We sandwiched ice cream with colorful icing cookies ☆
Icing and ice cream. Enjoy that unique combination!
・ Butter… 100g
・ Honey ... 80g
・ Flour ... 280g
・ Icing sugar: appropriate amount
・ Ice cream: appropriate amount
・ Topping: appropriate amount
1. Add honey to the butter that has returned to room temperature and mix. Sift flour and mix.
2. Roll out to 4mm thickness and put in refrigerator for 1 hour
3. Cut 2 with an ice cream mold. Bake in a 160 degree oven for 15 minutes. Cool
1. Apply icing sugar to cookies and dry.
2. Cut out ice cream with an ice cream mold.
3. Place the ice cream on the cookie and sandwich with the other icing cookie.
Production: Kyoko Miura
Camera: Ryo Daikyoji