Adorable! Cheese & Mouse Curry🧀🐭
Cute little rat !! Curry and rice, a great childhood dish ♡
Rice ... 3 go
Saffron ... appropriate amount
Salt ... 1 pinch
Ham ... 1 piece
Boiled quail eggs ... 5
Kombu ... appropriate amount
Black sesame ... appropriate amount
Dried seaweed ... appropriate amount
Parsley ... appropriate amount
1. Add saffron and salt to a rice cooker, soak for about 30 minutes, and cook.
2. Put saffron rice on a plate and use wrap and teaspoon to make a big cheese shape.
3. Make a cut in the quail egg and sandwich the rounded ham.
4. Stick in finely sliced kelp and add dried seaweed and black sesame.
5. Serve curry on a plate and decorate with mouse and parsley.
Planning and production: Arisa Shirai @arigohan