A new season calls for an image change!
Introducing 3 different quick and easy styles for those with medium-length hair to match any fall look!
From the rope braid to the side bun, reverse-do, to the Gibson Tuck, even if you are a beginner challenge yourself to try these simple styles♪
STYLE1: Rope Braid
1. Separate your hair into two low pony tails (keep them close together).
2. Braid the two segments and then loosen the braids.
3. Wrap the lower braid on top of the higher braid and secure it with a bobby pin.
4. Repeat with the other braid and secure.
Style2: Gibson Tuck
1. Leaving the sides of your hair alone, gather the rest of your hair into a pony tail and tuck the pony tail into the hair above it.
2. Gathering the end of your pony tail, tuck it into itself again and secure with a pin.
3. Twist one side of your hair and loosen it. Bring it to the back and secure it into the tuck with a pin.
4. Repeat on the other side, and you're done!
Style 3: Reverse-do
1. Gather your hair into a pony tail, then tuck it in from the bottom of your hair. Tighten.
2. Separate the pony tail into two parts and twist. Tie it with a hair tie.
3. In a circular motion, wrap the twisted pony tail above the hair tie and secure with a pin.