Japanese Summer Festival Wind Chime Nails
Finally, it’s summer!
We tried boldly putting wind chimes on our nails~
1. Apply clear gel to the dome stick and harden it. Draw top of wind chime in purple, blue, white and green on the surface. Apply a top coat and remove from the stick.
2. Drill a hole in the center. Pass the string through the hole and tie the head of the string so it does not come off. Attach Japanese paper to the string with gel.
3. Apply a clear gel to the nails and twice with a sheer white base gel.
4. Apply purple and yellow streaks, put glitter on it and draw radial lines with white and gold on it. Apply Holo as you sew and paint the top coat.
5. Complete by adding wind chime on the nail with mixture.
produced by cin-cia nail academy @ cincia_nail
Nail design: Sagawa Sumi