· Warm Milk ... 140ml
· Dry Yeast ... 3g
· Strong-wheat Flour ... 250 g
· Sugar ... 20g
· Salt ... 3g
· Food Coloring (purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red)
· Hot water
1. Pour warm milk in a bowl and mix with dry yeast.
2. Put strong-wheat flour, sugar, salt in a large bowl and mix. Add 1 in the bowl and mix until moistened.
3. Once it moistened, take it out on a table and knead it for about 5 minutes and ferment it at 35 ° C for 45 minutes.
4. When the size of 3 has doubled, divide it into 6 equal pieces and add each pigment and knead. Since the dough is easy to dry, cover the rest of the dough with a plastic wrap while you are working.
5. When you finished making all of the six colors, put a wet cloth on the dough and rest it for 10 minutes.
6. Roll out each dough thinly and put each dough on the top of the other. Cut in half and make 12 layers.
7. Cut the dough into 2 cm width, roll out and make a long dough with hands and then round it. Firmly attach each ends and make circle like a doughnut. Ferment for 35 minutes with a wet cloth on.
8. Add hot water and honey to pan and let the bagel go through for 30 seconds on both sides.
9. Bake in an oven at 180 ℃ for 23 minutes♪