· Mochi Rice cakes ... 2 pieces
· Strawberry ... 2 pieces
· Sugar ... 1 tablespoon
· Vanilla ice ... proper amount
· Potato starch ... proper amount
1. Put strawberries and sugar in a heat-resistant container, and crush it with a fork.
2. Put mochi and heat in the microwave. (600w, about two minutes)
Mix with a spoon.
3. Put the potato starch on the bat, place 2, spread the starch of starch on the top and stretch it. Cut it in two equal portions.
4. Place vanilla ice in the middle and wrap it round. Wait till Ithe ice is solidified in the freezer.