1. Lightly curl hair in advance.
2. Separate upper and lower hair at height of ears and tie with hair tie.
3. Keep the upper hair bundle out of the way with clip etc.
4. Combine the lower hair at a little lower part and then loop the hair twice.
5. Tie the hair while making the hair in a loop and loop between the two hair ties.
6 Lightly loosen the looped part.
7. Lower the upper hair bundle and wind the lower bundle around the hair tie part and pin it in place.
8. Slightly loosen the top and it's done!