■Ingredients (for 15cm round pan)
• Strawberry ... about 250g
• Granulated sugar ... 80g
• Mix berry ... 150g
• Water ... about 200ml
• Gelatin ... 10g
• Lemon juice ... 2Tsp
• Milk ... 200ml
• Gelatin ... 5g
• Condensed milk ... 50g
Cut the strawberries in half.
1. Cover strawberries with granulated sugar. Keep till the moisture comes out of strawberries. (Generally it takes from 30 minutes to 1 hour.)
2. Put the strawberries in the cake mold, add mix berries and flatten it.
3. Add water to the rest of the 1 and heat it for about 2 minutes at 600w in a microwave.
4. Add lemon juice and gelatin and mix well. Once poured into a cake mold, cool in a refrigerator until it solidifies.
5. Heat milk in a heat resistant bowl at 600 w for one and a half minutes. Add gelatin and mix well. Add condensed milk and mix more, then pour it into the cake mold on the top of the berries layer.
6. Once it solidifies firmly in the refrigerator, remove it from the mold and decorate chervil. (If it is hard to remove the jelly from the mold, pour hot water around it.)