■ Production time: 1 hour (excluding drying time)
■ Material cost: About $5
· Smartphone ring (3 Coins)
· Resin clay pastel pink, pastel green (Daiso)
· Silicon Soft Animal Mold (Daiso)
· Resin Clear Hard (Seria)
· UV Resin Light
· Pastel beads star (Seria)
rubber thread 1.0 mm (Daiso)
· Head pin (Seria)
· Round jump ring (Kiwa seisakujo)
· Design round jump ring gold (Kiwa seisakujo)
· Flat pincers
1. Place resin clay in unicorn mold, adjust its shape, and remove.
2. Apply resin on clay with toothpick and harden it.
3. Tie the end of the rubber thread and thread the pastel beads. At a good length, tie end in ball and make in bracelet shape.
4. Add head pins to clay with superglue and dry.
5. Attach unicorn motif and bracelet to the smartphone ring with a round jump ring and it's done!