INGREDIENTS( 9 SERVES)
・Glutinous rice flour...150g
・Water...130ml (add more if need)
・Red food coloring...few dashes
・Sweet and savory sauce...
(soy sauce 2 TBSP / Sugar 3 TBSP / Mirin seasoning 1 TBSP / Watered-down corn starch)
1. Add water in glutinous rice flour to make a rice dough(Adjust the softness as similar as lobule)
2. Add red food coloring in to the dough.
3. Cut the dough into bite size then wrap the strawberries in it individually, seal the edges properly.
4. Boil the mochi rice cake for about 2 mins then cool the cooked mochi with cold water.
5. Dress with the mitarashi sauce to enjoy!