■ Cooking time: about 30 minutes (excluding cooling time in refrigerator)
■ Material cost: About $2
· Salted cherry blossoms ... 4
· Water ... 300ml
· Sugar ... 30g
· Agar ... 5g
· Sakura liqueur ... 1 tablespoon
· Gold foil ... a little
1. Take the salted cherry blossoms and soak in water (not included) for 10 minutes and drain.
2. Mix together sugar and agar.
3. Pour water and 2 in a pan and boil lightly while mixing thoroughly.
4. Take 3 down from the fire and add cherry liqueur and mix, prepare a bowl on top of another bowl with ice water and mix until it becomes thick.
5. Pour into a mold, add gold leaf, put the flowers of cherry blossoms in and cool it in a refrigerator. Done♪