1. Cut a small square in a origame paper
2. Fold each sides in half
3. Make triangles on the left-top and right-bottom of the paper then fold upward.
4. Then fold side to side.
5. Open up the top then tuck one side of paper in to secure.
1. Make a small square cut on a origami paper
2. Fold side to side to make a middle line then make a cut along the line. The two long square papers are ready.
3. Take a long square paper then fold the rectangle in half lengthwise. then fold in width-swide to make the centre line.
4. Unfold then fold one side up at 45 degrees. Ensure the edge alings with the centre line. Repeat same with another side.
5. Flip over then fold the top downward
6. Fold in the corners to form a heart shape