Welcome Home! Quick 15-Min Dinner
I want to eat as soon as I get home ... This recipe can be done in 15 minutes! ?
The order is key!
・ Foil grilled salmon (for one person)
Salmon 1 piece
Onion .. proper amount
Enoki mushroom.. proper amount
Shimeji .. proper amount
Sake ... 1 tablespoon
1 piece of butter (optional)
1. Grease the aluminum foil.
2. Place the sliced onion, persimmon, salt and pepper, and mushrooms with stones. Then add 1 tablespoon of sake and close the foil.
3. Put in a frying pan, add 50cc of water, cover and steam over medium heat for 10 minutes.
・ Seaweed and egg Soup
Water ... 600ml
★ Chicken glass scoops ... 1 teaspoon
★ Soy sauce ... 1 teaspoon
★ Salt… 1/2 teaspoon
★ Pepper ... a little
sesame appropriate amount
1. Put water, ★ in the pan, simmer, add seaweed, and add the egg!
Sprinkle sesame seeds as you like
While simmering ...
・ Tuna Mayo Cucumber
・ Cucumber ... 1
・ Tuna can ... 1 can
・ Mayonnaise ... 1 tablespoon
・ Salt and pepper: appropriate amount
1. Cut the cucumber into very thin slices.
POINT: By slicing very thin, it is OK even if you don't need salt!
2. Mix the canned tuna, 1 and mayonnaise into a bowl, and mix it with salt and pepper to complete the taste!
・ Yukari x bean sprouts mix
・ bean Sprouts ...
・ Yukari ... appropriate amount
1. Put the amount of sprouts you want to eat in a heat-resistant bowl and heat in a microwave for 2-3 minutes.
2. When warm, add yukari and it is ready!
WEB updates parent and child horoscope and childcare comics every day ♪